Monday, August 31, 2009

Oh so random

Hello dearies!

Oh wow, it's been ages since the last time I made outfit post! Aha. Not that it's so inspirational, but I have to be consistent with what I've started, ain't it? *grin*

However, I still can't provide it anytime soon, with these following reason:
1. Lack of tripod. My sister's friend borrow it and hasn't return it. Well, I need that tripod because apparently no one willing to snap hundreds picture of me. They usually take one or two pictures, doesn't really care if the result is good or not. On the other hand, me, as the model, isn't so photogenic. It took hundreds before we can find the decent pic. Yes I'm that lame. Haha.
2. Lack of inspirations. I wear the same things over and over again. Its like living in the single suitcase. Same pants, same jacket, mixed with different tops and shoes. That's it! Not so interesting, ain't it?

By the way, I change my header picture. Do you like it? :D

Is anybody here watching skins? I'm kinda late to catch the hype. I just bought the DVD and watch it continuosly from season 1 to 3. I like it!! Ahaha. I'm looking forward for their next season. I heard they'll start taping it soon. *crossing finger*
Before I saw it, I heard somebody said it's like british gossip girl. Well, it might be, but somehow I like it better than gossip girl. No unnecessary thing such as being a queen at school. Duh.
In the third season they changed the character. I still like the first characters better, they all equal in qualities. Meanwhile, the characters in third season is somehow typical. Too pretty, too cool, too un-cool, too handsome, too wild, too slutty, too naïve. Boring.
I wish they'll bring back original characters in season 4. Tee hee.
*ibu2gaingetumurberseleraremaja*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...