Wednesday, April 15, 2009

gang bang


this is our 'gang'.
*malu sebenernya tua-tua masih nge-gang. iiihhhhh....... hehehehehe...*


even though we don't look like *very* smart people, we're actually met and grouped by a scholarship. now we're all graduated but still in touch with each other.
this photo was taken on Friday. we had lunch, karaoke and dinner. fun, fun, fun!

this is some photos of us girls under the dim light:




Vella with her new hair. everybody said she looks like chibi maruko chan. hihihi...
hey Vella, your studded cardigan/top is my all-time favorite!
kapaaann kita ke Gedebage lagiiihhh???





well, it's me with my pink top/dress i designed for Every/master assignment a while ago. along with my new leather jacket (i told you i'll wear it very often!) and my DIY necklace.

some photos inside the karaoke room: (we sang, but camera is more appealing..hahaha)


look at me! i have big head! hohohohoho...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...