Tuesday, April 07, 2009

girl's day out!

cool saturday!
after some while, i finally meet my girls again! it's karaoke-meal-dessert-gossip-giggling time! :p
here is what i wore. look familiar? of course! i've post it before with different ensemble. i just don't find the perfect time to actually wear it, till now.

say hi to my pretty friends! they both were my high school mates. not only classmates, we're desk-mates! (Kiva was my desk mate when i"m on second grade, and Icha was my desk-mate when i'm on third grade) we were always together in high school. now we've grown up, walking on our different path, but we're still close friends!

this is Icha. remember my blackberry-poisoned friend? haha! yep, this is her. we're always sharing everything and even though we're living in different town, we talk a lot.
she said she looks like a hobbit here. haha! but i think she looks as gorgeous as she always be! and she's wearing grayy! my favorite color of the moment! *toast!*

meet Kiva. she's on her way to marriage! yayy! we (me and icha) are so excited to welcome her to the housewife club! haha! congratulations, dear! semoga semuanya lancar, amiiinn....
well, don't be fooled by her incredibly pretty face. she's hardly behaved! haha... that's what i love about her the most...hehehehe....


after all, we were having so much fun with endless talk. ahhh, if only we could do it more often, girls...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...