Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Ode to little miss crafty


I was struck by the crafty bolt yesterday, and I bought anything I need to satisfy my craving hands. Including this little studs I've been wanting for months.

As soon as I got home, I let my fingers dance and voila! Here comes the studded pants and cardi along with two handcraft necklaces.


You may notice this necklace as the necklace from previous post. It's finally finished with a little addition here and there. Well, I'm glad with the result, injured-finger worthy. Haha! (And my thumbs still hurt now)


Oh well, this necklace comes from the urge of statement necklace. I am too cheap to buy this kind of necklace so I decided to made one instead. It's not perfect but I love it. And it cost me waaaaaay below market price. That's the point! Haha! (OMG!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow that's so cool! pgn coba yg studnya deh.beli studnya dmn sih?kalo diaplikasiin disepatu susah ga mbak kira2..oya, salam kenal yah.. very nice blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...