Friday, April 17, 2009

hippie happy

i used to be a free-spirited girl when it comes to clothing. I wore what I want, ignore what people think as long as I'm comfortable with myself. but then I realize everything's different once I get married. I should behave better in every way, including dress up. and frankly, everything i wear in this blog is not the way my husband have in mind! haha! sorry dear, it keep me sane while you're away....

for now, i'm happy with it. maybe i'll try to dress more lady-like someday...

up with today's story!
take a walk to the market by myself under the shiny sun. this is what i wear today:


this blouse come from nowhere and i decided to wear it on my lazy-casual day. the weather is so warm and some midriff top will quite appropriate (at least for shameless girl like me..hehe). and i wear this pants again! it's not so tight now. am I getting thinner??! (ngarep) hahaha....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...