Friday, March 20, 2009

not so bright

As you might know, I post anything in this blog via email by my blackberry (that explain the annoying blackberry signature) because I don't have any internet connection at home. that's why i spent my days in warnet (hare geneeeee masih ke warnet???), cos my laptop is broken and i can't afford to buy new one...*hiks*But that's not the point!

The point is, for a long time, I finally see the face of my own blog on the wide screen. And I hate my own picture quality! Well, it looks fine on my bb, I just don't know it looks so gross on wide screen.

So, from now on, I'm gonna try to improve my picture quality by improving my photographing skill, from zero to about two? Haha. *Pesimists* At least until I could produce bright and clear photo. :-p

Wish me luck!

Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...