Friday, March 06, 2009

Lace and chains

Aand this is me playin' dress up with my lace tights. I'm too lazy to layer it with anything so I wear it itself.
Not bad, but still, don't know where to go with this outfit. *sigh* I wish I could go back to my younger days when I still have the intention to go party.

Well, in my first styling experiment, I teamed my lace tights with this mini dress I got few months ago. The belt actually too loose for me, but I could wear it on my hips and make the outfit look different. More casual, I guess.

Top: marks&spencer
Dress: arithalia
Lace tights: FDMP
Bag: thrifted
Shoes: candyfeet
Belt: topshop
Necklace: vintage


Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

2 comments:

Tiphaine said...

love, love, love this outfit !
fashion contest on mainchicavenue !

anggi said...

wow, thanks! i wish i had the chance to actually wear this outfit! haha...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...